Effective date: 2022-09-30
Updated on: 2022-09-30
Collection and use of your personal information
Information we collect
When you use our Service, you will be asked to provide us with personal information that is used to contact or identify you. scandi-roc.dk collects the following information:
- Usage data
Usage data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Website Requests
- Referral web pages
- The browser used to access the website
- Time and date of access
How we collect information
scandi-roc.dk collects and receives information from you in the following way:
- When you complete a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 30 day(s) after you have closed your account. Your information may be stored for longer periods for the purpose of reporting or record keeping in accordance with the applicable legislation. Information that does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How we use your information
scandi-roc.dk can use your information for the following purposes:
- Deliver and maintain our Service and monitor the use of our Service.
- For other purposes. Scandi-Roc uses your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or assess the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services and marketing efforts.
- Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of operating our website administration practices.
How we share your information
Scandi-Roc will share your information when relevant in the following situations:
- With your consent. Scandi-Roc will share your information for any type of purpose with your express consent.
Third party sharing
Any third party with whom we share your information must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must only keep your information for the period stated when the information in question is requested. The third party service provider shall not further collect, sell or use your personal information except as necessary to carry out the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared with a third party for reasons that include:
- Analysis information. Your information may be shared with online analytics tools to track and analyze website traffic.
- Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used to generate and send newsletters, email marketing, advertising and more.
Your information may be shared for additional reasons, including:
- Compliance with Applicable Laws, Regulations or Court Orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates the rights of third parties.
- Absolutely necessary cookies. Absolutely necessary cookies enable the website's basic functionality such as user login and account administration. The website cannot be used correctly without the absolutely necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, e.g. analytical cookies. These cookies cannot be used for direct identification of specific visitors.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong in any of the other categories or cookies that are being categorized.
The security of your information is important to us. scandi-roc.dk uses a number of different security measures to prevent misuse, loss or modification of the information you have given us. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you access our service at your own risk.
Scandi-Roc is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this site, we recommend that you review the privacy practices of other sites you interact with and evaluate the adequacy of those practices.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the following methods:
Address: Mådevej 45-47, DK-6700 Esbjerg, Denmark